Enjoy an Assortment of LeBakery Pastries in Peoria, IL
Much like the breads and cakes we bake, there’s an extensive assortment of pastries made fresh and from scratch every morning. What can be better than a quick and easy breakfast treat before work or school? Or for the office coffee break or a sweet treat for friends and family anytime. Give us a call in advance at (309) 693-9190 and we’ll box the order, ready for your fast pick up!
The crowd pleasers include:
- Danish. Made with a special Danish dough recipe and shaped into big rounds, these rolls are filled with gooey goodness — strawberry, apricot, cherry, blueberry, lemon, raspberry, cream cheese and a vanilla drizzle. Or chopped pecans and lightly drizzled with maple icing.
- Kringles. Hailing from Denmark, these 10-inch ovals of delicate buttery dough are filled with fruit jams, chocolate or caramel and gently iced. Will easily serve up to 12 people.
- Flats. Breakfast or dessert, this flaky crust is filled with chocolate, Bavarian creme, caramel or fruit, and sprinkled with nuts after a bit of icing. Big — serves at least a dozen!
- Scones and Muffins. Savory dough with a generous addition of blueberries, cranberries or cinnamon bits make scones a LeBakery favorite. Giant-sized muffins include the healthy Morning Glory, cranberry-orange, lemon poppy seed, double chocolate and blueberry, of course. Other flavors like pumpkin and apple-cinnamon are baked when the tastes of the season demand!!
- Croissants. LeBakery is renowned for buttery, fresh croissants created with quality ingredients and baked fresh daily. Pair with fruit for breakfast or mid-morning break; fill with your favorite chicken or seafood salad for lunch. Don’t forget the local favorite: Pain Au Chocolate (our chocolate-filled croissant). Order a dozen to share with friends.
- Cinnamon Rolls. Big ole yeasty delicacies made fresh every morning, loaded with top-quality cinnamon and butter, topped with plenty of vanilla icing. Pop one in the microwave for less than 10 seconds…….Mmmmmmmm!!
Check out our seasonal specialties..King Cakes, apple strudel, Christmas tree or wreath shaped delights, to name a few.
We are located in the Metro Centre in Peoria, IL, and are happy to consult with you regarding any special requests. In the meantime, visit us here to learn more about our always fresh baked goods.